The course is suitable for anyone with an interest in cooking who wants to develop their existing cooking skills and gain an edge to become a professional chef. Our course will equip students with the knowledge, skills and confidence to go into catering, culinary art and exceptional cooking skills or work in professional high end kitchens. Students not only learn basic cooking terms but also procedures for preparing meals for large numbers of people. In addition to kitchen safety and sanitation procedures. In the past we have had people who simply want to improve their home cooking to those who want to start their own cafes or work in the catering industry.
On successful completion of this course, trainees can find employment in following sectors:
- Work as a Cook in hotels, restaurants or any other food service organizations
- Prepare food for non-commercial and commercial operations
- Can work in catering industry.
- Open their own food outlets or manage canteens.
- Introduction about cooking
- Menu planning
- Methods of Cooking
- Food Safety & hygiene
- Usage of Kitchen equipment and Utensils/Kitchen Safety
- Cutting styles
- Stocks, sauces
- Food handling
- Pakistani cuisine
- Continental cuisine
- Industrial Visit